Government of Pakistan Ministry of Planning, Development & Reform National Endowment Scholarships for Talent (NEST) for 2016-2017 announced. (A Company incorporated with SECP under section 42 of Companies Ordinance 1984)
STUDENT LOAN FACILITY FOR OVERSEAS POST GRADUATE STUDENTS (MASTERS) FOR 2016-17:
National Endowment Scholarships for Talent (NEST) is a public sector non-profit organization under vision 2025. NEST is pleased to announce financial assistance in the shape of interest free loan for deserving students who have obtained admission in top ranking universities in the world.
Eligibility for NEST Scholarships:
Under the scheme the students are eligible to apply for loans provided:
- S/he has obtained admission on merit through normal course/procedure in a university among top 200 Universities in the world.
- S/he must be under age of 30 at the time of admission in the University.
- S/he has secured 3.5 GPA in the latest examination.
- S/he is unable to pursue studies due to financial constraints. Preference will be given to students securing admission in University of higher standing and low income of parents/guardian.
Last date to Apply:
Further details and application forms are available at www.pc.gov.pk. Applications complete in all respect must reach at the address given below before 25th August 2016.
Member Social Sector Planning Commission MTh Planning Development & Reform, Government of Pakistan.
- national endowment scholarship for talented students 2017
- national endowment scholarships for talent (nest)