Muslim Youth University Admissions Open Spring Semester 2016. HEC recognized and green signaled by PEC chartered by Govt. of Pakistan.
Applications are invited for admission to BS and MSc programmes from the applicants who possess at least second class in F.A/FSc and Bachelor’s degree as its equivalent from a recognized Board/University in the following subjects.
Faculty of Natural Sciences
- BS Computer Sciences (4 Years Programme)
Faculty Of Social Sciences
- BS International Relations (4 Years Programme)
- BS Peace & Conflict Studies (4 Years Programme)
- MSc International Relations (2 Years Programme)
- MSc Peace & Conflict Studies (2 Years Programme)
- Applicants must possess a F.A/FSc, Bachelor or equivalent relevant certificate/degree at least in second division (45% marks) from a recognized Board/University.
- An applicant who has either Bachelor Degree or Higher Secondary School Certificate or both from a foreign institution must obtain equivalence certificate from a competent authority and must get his/her grades converted in marks from a competent authority.
How To Apply:
The Prospectus with Admission Forms can be obtained from the Muslim Youth University (G/10-4, Islamabad) or apply online www.myu.edu.pk .
Address: Street 40, l&T Center, G-10/4, Islamabad Phone: 051 8733217-18 Fax: 051 8733219.
Email: email@example.com , www.myu.edu.pk
- www myu edu pk