Medicines Sans frontiers Best Vacancies Announcement 6th January 2017.
Medicines Sans Frontiers (MSF)is an independent medical humanitarian association that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters. MSF observes strict neutrality with respect to political issues and renders its assistance without making any discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ideology or political opinion. MSF has no ties or affiliation with any political, economic or religious body or organization, in order to act in accordance with humanitarian principles.
MSF-OCA is looking for a Base Logistician. for its project in Quetta-Balochistan. MSF offers a package of benefits (Salary, leaves, medical coverage, training and career) and the opportunity to work for an internationally renowned humanitarian organization.
- Carry out and supervise all maintenance logistic activates (vehicles, generators, fuel consumption, local infrastructure). Ensure the material, infrastructure and vehicles is in optimal running conditions.
- *Supervise drivers and guards, responsible for their roasters,
- *Ensure optimal security conditions.
- *Track consumption of supplies, fuel, lubricants, used in different facilities(office, house, store, etc.)
- *Manage and ensure domestic waste is correctly discarded.
- *Arrange and manage qualified contractors (electrical, plumbing etc.)
- *Contribute to monthly logistics report
Requirements for the position:
- *Minimum 12 years of education (HSSC or Diploma).
- *Minimum 1 year experience with other NGO or Private within the logistic field or equivalent experience
- *Proficient in English,Urdu, desirable: Knowledge of any other relevant local languages.
- *Computer Literacy, basic electrical and mechanical Knowledge.
- *Discipline, Punctuality, time management and ability to work under stress and in difficult circumstances Applicants who meet the criteria can apply with CV, cow of educational documents & experience letters to:
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||Newspaper, 6th January 2017.|