Law Graduate Assessment Test Sindh Province Pakistan Bar Council 11th September 2016.
LAW GRADUATES ASSESSMENT TEST (LAW-GAT) FOR ELIGIBILITY TO SEEK ENROLMENT AS AN ADVOCATE WITH SINDH BAR COUNCIL
The Law Graduates Assessment Test (LAW-GAT) introduced by the Pakistan Bar Council through National Testing Service-Pakistan (NTS) is meant for law graduates before they approach Bar Council for enrollment as Advocate. Pursuant to Court Order dated 23-02-2016 passed in Constitutional Petitions No. D. 209/2015, D. 913/2015 and D.1092/2015 upholding amendments in relevant Rules regarding Law Graduates Assessment Test (LAW-GAT), the National Testing Service-Pakistan (NTS) will be conducting assessment test for law graduates from Sindh Province.
- Persons having passed LLB (final year) examination from a University recognized by Pakistan Bar Council, with minimum Seventeen years Education , are eligible to apply for (LAW-GAT tm ).
- Students of only such Universities that are recognized from the Pakistan Bar Council are eligible to apply.
- Only such candidates of the Universities can apply that obtained their degrees after recognition of the university with Pakistan Bar Council.
- Law Graduates who have already sent their intimation forms to Sindh Bar Council must register themselves for LAW GAT as per this advertisement.
Other Terms and Conditions:
- Only Law Graduates are eligible to apply.
- Candidates have maximum of three chances to clear the test, NTS conducts the test thrice in a year.
- Students awaiting result are not eligible to apply.
- 50% Score is required to qualify the assessment test.
- Candidates will have to meet other criteria, if any, as per rules and regulations of the Pakistan Bar Council.
- For further details candidates are advised to visit the NTS website regularly. List of the eligible candidates, test venue test date and other information will be displayed on the website.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Online Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS Website : www.nts.org.pk.
- Please deposit test fee of Rs. 3000/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of ABL , UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Please send the filled up Application Form along with original deposit slip to NTS Headquarters: 1-E, Street No. 46,1-8/2, Islamabad.
- Test Fee is non refundable / non transferable.
- Application submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Application must be received by NTS not later than 26th September, 2016.
Last Date to Apply: 26-09-2016.
- sindh bar council test
- peshawar bar council test
- sindh bar council intimation form
- sindh bar council nts test cancellations 2017
- sindh bar entry test result