Latest Jobs in Higher Education Commission HEC Islamabad
EXECUTIVE DIRECTOR HEC
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) is facilitating Institutes of Higher Learning to serve as an Engine of Growth for the Socio-Economic Development of Pakistan. The HEC requires services of a dynamic and high caliber professional of international eminence and proven ability for the post of Executive Director (ED), HEC, on contract basis. Result-oriented professionals, willing to work under a demanding time-schedule and high standards of performance are encouraged to apply. The prescribed qualification, experience, age limit and other terms of appointment are given below.
• Pay Scale: MP-1 [Basic Pay: Rs. 263,000-20,000-324,000/-[
• House Rent: Rs. 101,000 – 142,000/-
• Utilities: Rs. 13,100 – 16,200/-
• Monetized value of Transport Facility Rs. 95,910/-
• Applicants are required to apply online through HEC website http://hjp.hec.gov.pk and send hard copy of the same application along with photograph and attested photocopies of required documents (viz. CNIC, educational and experience certificates, domicile etc.).
• Last date for submission of application is 28-08-2015
• Part time and honorary experience will not be considered / counted.
• Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. In case of selection, the candidate will have to resign or seek retirement before joining. Incomplete / late applications will not be entertained. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in interview. HEC reserves the right to reject any or all applications without assigning any reason.
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad.
Reference: Jang Newspaper 15-08-2015