Join PMA Pakistan Marine Academy as Nautical & Engineering Cadets Session 2017-2018 Admission to 55th Batch of Nautical (Deck) & Engineering Cadets (Session 2017-2018). Join Merchant Navy and See the World www.marineacademy.edu.pk. Golden Opportunity to get admission and employment opportunity after completion of course in PMA Pakistan.
Advertisement Date: 10th July 2016 Sunday
Join PMA Pakistan Marine Academy for Session 2017-2018:
Who Can Apply?
- Unmarried male citizen of Pakistan.
- Age not more than 20 years as on 31 December 2016.
- FATAJFANA/AJK/Balochistan not more than 21 years as on 31 December 2016.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate (Pre Engineering) Equivalent
- with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics in Second Division.
- Candidates who are waiting for final result may also apply
- provided they can submit their final Higher Secondary School
- Certificate (Pre Engineering) result by 20th September 2016.
How To Apply?
Prospectus & application forms can be obtained from PMA Admission Office OR can be downloaded from, PMA website.
- Entrance Test will be conducted at Karachi, Sukkur, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Peshawar & Quetta by National Testing Service (NTS) on 04th September 2016.
- It is mandatory to obtain 45% marks to qualify the Entrance Test.
- Medical examination of short listed candidates will commence in 2nd Week of September 2016 at designated Combined Military Hospitals (ChM).
- Final Selection will be based on marks obtained in NTS Test & F Sc/ Equivalent Examinations
- Following are job opportunities on board Merchant Ships.
- Deck Cadet/Trainee Engineer
- 2 years residential training will be conducted at the Academy.
- Degree/Certificates awarded on completion of
- Associate degree in Ship Management/Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering & Technology, Karachi.
- Certificates of Pre Sea Mandatory Courses by PMA Seamen Service Book (SSB)
- A mandatory requirement to board a Merchant Ship.
- Incomplete application forms will not be considered.
- Employment is neither arranged nor guaranteed by PMA
- Last date for submission of Application Form is 12th August 2016.
- Candidates from 0/A Level System are to submit their 0/A
- Level or equivalence certificates from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen (IBCC) Pakistan.
- Last date for submission of marks sheet/ equivalence certificate is 20 September 2016.
- Overage/non combination subjects and discharged from any academic institution on disciplinary grounds are not eligible for admission.
NTS Test will be held on 04th Sept 2016.
For Correspondence and Information, Contact: Officer lncharge Admissions Pakistan Marine Academy, Karachi, Hawks Bay Road, Karachi-75780 Ph:021-99241201-5 Ext: 274 & Fax: 021-99241206
- marine academy admission 2017-18
- marine cadet 2017