Join PMA Pakistan Marine Academy As Nautical (Deck) & Marine Engineering Cadets 28th December 2015.
Who Can Apply?
- Unmarried male citizen of Pakistan.
- Age not more than 20 years as on 31st Dec 2015
- FATA/FANA/AJK not more than 21 years as on 31st December 2015.
- Higher Secondary School Certificate F.Sc.(with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics with at least Second Division
- Candidates who are waiting for result may also apply provided they can submit their final Higher Secondary School Certificate result by 15th October 2015.
Allocation of Seats
How To Apply?
Prospectus & application forms can be obtained from PMA New Entry Office OR can be downloaded from PMA website.
Submission of Form:
- Submit application form along with pay order/bank draft for Rs.2,000/- in favor of Pakistan Marine Academy. Karachi (to bank NBP, branch: Marine Academy, Code-0239.
- Candidates applying on Self Finance Scheme(SFS) are to submit additional pay order/bank draft for Rs.300,000/- along with the application form as SFS fee.
- Entrance Test will be conducted at Karachi, Sukkur, Lahore, Multan, Rawalpindi, Peshawar & Quetta by National Testing Service (NTS) on 4th October 2015.
- It is mandatory to obtain 45% marks to qualify the Entrance Test.
- Medical examination of short listed Candidates will be held in October 2015 at designated Combined Military Hospitals.
- Final Selection will be based on marks obtained in NTS Test & FSc/ Equivalent.
- Following are job opportunities on board Merchant Ships Deck Cadet/Trainee Engineer
- 2 years residential training will be conducted at the Academy. Degree/Certificates awarded on completion of Training:
- Associate degree in Ship Management/ Marine Engineering by NED University of Engineering 8 Technology, Karachi.
- Certificates of Pro Sea Mandatory Courses by PMA.
- Seamen Service Book (SSB) A mandatory requirement to board a Merchant Ship. It is issued by Government of Pakistan and will be awarded on completion of training.
PMA-Gateway to Merchant Navy
For Correspondence and Information, Contact: Officer In-charge New Entry Pakistan Marine Academy. Karachi, Hawks Bay Road, Karachi-75780. Pakistan Ph: 021-99241201-5 En: 214 Fax: 021-99241206.
|VACANT POSITIONS/JOB TITLE:|
- Nautical Deck
- Engineering Cadets
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|1. Required Experience,
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|3. Sector/Industry (Government or Private)
|5. Education / Qualification / Degree.||Mentioned above.|
|6. How to Apply,
7. Interview or Last Date to Apply
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad details.|
|8. Address, Phone Number, Website||www.marineacademy.edu.pk|
|9. Job Published Date – Reference Newspaper||Mashriq Newspaper 28th December 2015.|