Jobs Vacant in Pakistan International Airlines Corporation 20th May 2017.
Pakistan International Airlines Corporation is embarking upon a revitalization plan. The airline believes that human capital is central to its turnaround strategy and seeks services of highly talented and energetic professional. Applications are invited from Pakistan Nationals for the following position.
CHIEF OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
QUALIFICATION: HEC recognized university / institution
• MS in IT OR Bachelors (Computer Science) from an HEC recognized educational institute.
• Foreign qualified professionals will be given preference
SKILLS: • Proficient in written & verbal communication both in English & Urdu.
• Ability to function as an integral member of a cohesive team
• Capability to support new initiatives and / or functional enhancements
EXPERIENCE: • Minimum 15 years relevant post qualification experience with atleast 05 years at senior management position with an organization of repute. Aviation related experience will be preferred.
NOTE: • The position is merit based
• Maximum age limit is 50 years as on 01-07-2017.
• The selected candidate will be given employment on contract basis for a period of 02 years (extendable with mutual consent).
• The selected candidates will be given employment on contract basis for a period of two (2) years, which may be extended.
• The applicant shall be required to complete and sign Application Form (available on PIA website) and furnish detailed CV. However at the time of interview the eligible candidate will be required to bring original & photocopies of the degrees / testimonials duly verified by the Higher Education Commission or the professional body or association, whichever is relevant.
• The applicant shall also submit a declaration on a non-judicial stamp paper of requisite value (available on PIA website) that he is not ineligible to act as a Chief of Information Technology, in accordance with the provision of the ordinance and the rules.
• The application must reach at the following address not later than 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement.
APPLICATION PROCEDURE/GUIDELINES: Applications are invited on the prescribed FORM available (free of Cost) from the PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi, and from other PIA Offices in different stations besides being available on PIA’s website: www.piac.aero/careers
Interested candidates should send their application forms along with the said declaration, CV, national identity card and 02 recent passport size photographs accompanied by Pay Order of Rupees 1000/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIAC (PIA NTN No. 080-3450-8) through courier to the following address not later than 15 days from the date of publication of this advertisement
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Chief of Information Technology
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Newspaper, 20th May 2017.|