Jobs Opportunity in Leading Organization Quetta 12th November 2016.
A leading organization, currently implementing several large scale projects in Governance, ICT, Livelihood, Education , Water & Sanitation sectors invites applications for the following position for its Quetta and field offices.
- Monitoring officer (Master degree in the relevant Field or with minimum 3 Year’s relevant experience in development sector particularly in the field of Monitoring and Evaluation of development projects in local, national or international NG0s, Based at Quetta).
- Psycho-social counselor (female) (Graduation degree in Psychology or Social Sciences or related discipline with minimum 03 years of experience in development organizations, particularly in training content design, advocacy support, strong interpersonal commun ication skills & Fluent in Local Languages).
- Technical adviser marketing and designing (female) (Graduation in fine arts/fashion designing and/ or related discipline with minimum 03 years of experience in development organizations, particularly possessing s trong analytical thinking, resource management, market assessment & linkages development , event management , & strong interpersonal communication skills)
Attractive salary package will be offered according to the qualification / experience of the applicants . Interested candidates may submit their CVs by 18th November, 2016, at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to accept or reject any or all applications without assigning any reason. Females are encouraged to apply. Position applied for should clearly be stated in the Email subject.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Monitoring Officer
- Psychology Social Counselor
- Technical Advisor Marketing and Designing
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|Newspaper, 12th November 2016.|