Services Required in Services General Administration & Coordination Department Government of Sindh 26th September 2016.
Government of Sindh invites applications for the post of ‘SECRETARY’ Sindh Officers’ Club at Bath Island, Clifton, Karachi.
The position is purely a contractual appointment for a period of two years to be governed under bylaws of the Sindh Government Officers’ Club.
The interested candidates are required to furnish their C.V along with copy of CNIC and two fresh passport size photographs addressed to Secretary (G.A), Services, General Administration & Coordination Department, Government of Sindh, 2nd Floor, Sindh Secretariat Building No. 1, Karachi by 5th October, 2016.
- Should not be more than 55 years of age.
- Retired officer from Armed Forces of Pakistan (not below the rank of Lt. Colonel OR equivalent).
- Experience of working as Secretary of reputable recreational clubs would be an added advantage.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Dawn Newspaper, 26th September 2016.|
- govt jobs in mirpurkhas 28 09 2016
- sindh education department nts karahi jobsobs
- srp sindh policepdf
- vacancy positions sindh government