Jobs Opportunities in Quetta 12th January 2016
A leading organization, current!) Implementing several large scale projects in governance, ICT, Livelihood and education, invites applications for the following position for its quetta and field offices.
- Skill designer: bachelor’s degree preferably in fine arts or fashion designing with minimum 3 years of relevant experience in handicraft development, based at quetta with frequent visits to chaghi. Muslim bagh and pishin.
- Skill trainer (male and female): minimum 3 years of experience in delivering mining in tailoring/ carpentry/ repairing of mobile/ solar panels & ups (preferably with a diploma from recognized institution) based at chaghi. Muslim bagh. Pishin and panj pai.
- Community mobilizers (male and female): bachelor’s degree with minimum experience of 3 years, fluent in local languages, based at chaghi. Muslim bagh, pishin and panj pai.
- 4. It technicians: bachelor’s degree and computer literate (preferably a diploma holder in computer), having minimum relevant experience of 2 years, based in districts gawadar. Jaffarabad. Killa abdullah. Killa saifulbh, lasbcla. Naseerabad. Pishin. Sherrani. Kacchi and zhob.
- 5. Facilitator/ caretaker for skill centers: relevant experience of 2 years. Based at chaghi, muslim bagh. Pishin and panj pai.
VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE: FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:
- Required Experience
Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.
- Sector/Industry (Government or Private)
- Education / Qualification / Degree.
- How to Apply, Online/Application Procedure, Download Application Form.
- Interview or Last Date to Apply
Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.
- Address, Phone Number, Website
- Job Published Date – Reference Newspaper
Jang Newspaper , 12th January 2016.