Jobs Opportunities for Diploma Holders and Science Graduates 2nd July 2017.
A progressive public sector organization offers one-year (three-semesters) Post Diploma Training Program (PDTP) in Nuclear Power Plant Technology to Associate Engineers having three years Diploma (DAE) / graduates of 2-year Bachelor of Science (B.SC) degree. Training will be held in Karachi at Karachi Institute of Power Engineering (KINPOE) and in Mianwali at CHASNUPP Centre of Nuclear Training (CHASCENT) Simultaneously. The Training is expected to start in May 2018. Selection will be on merit based on performance in written test and interview.
Pakistani or AJK Nationals who fulfill the following criteria may apply
- 1. Three-year Diploma of Associate Engineer in one of the following technologies, recognized by Board of Technical Educa-tion with first division (i.e minimum 60% marks) in SSC and DAE
- Chemical 2. Electrical 3. Electronics 4. Mechanical
Candidates having Diploma in any other field must have to attach Equivalence Certificate from respective Board of Technical Education stating that their DAE is equivalent to any one of the above advertised fields for employment.
Two-year Bachelor of Science (B.Sc) degree with combination of Physics or chemistry with Math as a compulsary subject from a University recognized by HEC with First division (i.e at least 60% marks) in SSC, HSC (Pre Engineering only) and B.Sc.
- Date of birth should be either on or after 17-07-1992.
- Candidates whose final year result is awaited and they expect to get First division may also apply but completion of their diploma/degree requirements must be completed by 01-05-2018 otherwise they will not be allowed to join.
FINANCIAL SUPPORT AND FACILITIES DURING STUDIES
- Stipend of Rs. 12,500/- per month.
- Free bachelor hostel accommodation to outstation trainees only. subject to availability.
- Free indoor treatment and transport facility to trainees only
CAREER AFTER COMPLETION OF THE COURSE
- Successful trainees may be appointed anywhere in Pakistan as Tech-I / SA-I, in SPS-4 (Rs. 17640-1085-50,190) with an advance increment and admissible allowances. For details. please visit our website. www.kinpoe.edu.pk
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria may apply. Candidature of those who do not fulfill the requirements and apply for any of above positions, may be cancelled at any stage during the process of selection or subsequently and no claim whatsoever will be acceptable during and after selection.
- This office does not accept any liability for any delivery or loss of any letter. You are advised to keep checking our website for update information.
HOW TO APPLY
- Candidates can apply online of www.kinpoe.edu.pk (Follow the instructions given on website to fill the form online).
- Candidates can also apply by post. Application Form and Admit Card are available for download at KINPOE website. Condidates applying by post must confirm their application status by checking our website three weeks before the test. The application processing fee (non-reundable) for online submission of application is Rs. 600/- and for submission by post is Rs. 800/-
- Application Processing fee (Rs. 600/- for online and Rs. 800/- for those applying by post) must be deposited either in KINPOE Online Account No. 4097253197 (Title of Account: KINPOE, KNPC, Karachi) National Bank of Pakistan (NBP), KANUPP Branch (Branch Code No. 0152), Karachi. OR KINPOE Online Account No. 0541650500927 (Title of Account: KINPOE ADMISSION FEE ACCOUNT), Askari Bank, SITE Branch (Branch Code No. 0054), Karachi.
- Application Form duly completed along with one self-addressed envelope with contact number. affixed with postal stamp of Rs. 20/- on the envelope and online Bank Receipt of Application processing fee must reach the following address not later than July 17, 2017. Candidates applying by post must also send their filled admit cards along with application forms. You must keep photocopy of your filled Application Form and paid Bank Receipt for your record. It may be required later on.
- Candidates presently serving in Government / Autonomous / Semi-Autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
- Time and location of the written Test will be displayed at our website. Please keep visiting KINPOE website for any change or additional information regarding this program.
Submission Deadling: July 17, 2017, (Monday) Admission Test Date September 24, 2017 (Sunday).