Government of Pakistan Ministry of Communications National Highways & Motorway Police NH&MP has announced vacancies 29th May 2016.
To ensure transparency, fairness & merit, National Highways & Motorway Police (NH&MP) has assigned the responsibility of conducting recruitment process (physical test, skill test, interview and driving proficiency test) to Balochistan Testing Service (BTS) to fill 400 vacant posts of Junior Patrol Officers (BS-05). Applications are invited from suitable Pakistani National candidates (Male/Female & Minorities) to fill these vacant posts in NH&MP according to the following Provincial/Regional, Women & Minority Quota as laid down by the Federal Government.
|No. of Posts||Total
|4||Sindh – U||25||9||3||37|
LAST DATE For Submission of Application Forms Thursday June 16, 2016
NH&MP Appointment, Promotion & Transfer (APT) Rules, 2007 (amended from time to time) shall be observed Educational Qualification, Physical Requirements
- Intermediate (F.A/ FSc or equivalent) from recognized board (minimum 2nd Division) .
- Minimum height for male candidates 5′ x 8″
- Minimum height for female candidates 5’x4″
- Minimum height for the candidates belonging to Balochistan Province for male 5 Feet 6″ and for female 5’x3″
- Chest measurements 33″x35″ for male candidates (relaxable by 1 ” on both sides)
- Car and Motorcycle driving proficiency (to be tested).
- Age Limit 18-25 Years on closing date i.e 16-06-2016
Attested copies of following documents shall be attached with Application Form:-
- Academic certificates Matric, FA/F.Sc or equivalent and other (if any).
- Domicile certificate/ Local residence certificate.
- 02 recent passport size photographs with blue background.
- Affidavit duly countersigned by District Coordination Officer (DCO) in case of applying against minorities (Non-Muslim) quota.
- Government employees up to the age of 25 years shall submit the NOC from concerned department alongwith their applications.
How to Apply:
- Application Form and deposit slip are available on BTS Website: www.bts.org.pk.
- Please deposit Recruitment processing fee Rs. 500/- through the prescribed deposit slip in the online branches of Bank Alfalah, NBP, UBL and Soneri Bank. Applications will not be acceptable if deposit slip receipt (in original) is not attached.
- Please complete the Application form in all respects and send, alongwith relevant documents by courier / registered mail to: BTS Headquarter, H.No. 146/528-A, Club Road, Quetta Cantt, Balochistan (Help Line 081-9201966). Incomplete applications, applications received after closing date and applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Physical Test will include Height/Chest Measurement and Running Speed & Stamina. Candidates are advised to bring their own joggers and bottle of drinking water.
- Short listed candidates will be required to compete in skill test, driving test & interview.
- At the time of final selection, candidate will be examined by the authorized Civil Surgeon of the Federal Government.
- Character verification and background check of selected candidates will be conducted, in case of any unsatisfactory information or criminal record, selection shall stand withdrawn / cancelled immediately.
- Original documents shall be verified as per the information provided in application form. If any information is found false/incorrect at any stage, the applicant (even if employed) on such false/incorrect information, shall be liable to dismiss from service as well as legal proceedings will also be initiated against him.
- Candidates from all the districts, provinces/regions of Pakistan are advised to send their applications by courier / registered mail to BTS Headquarter H. No. 146/528-A, Club Road, Quetta Cantt, Balochistan (Help Line: 081-9201966).
- Upon selection against the posts reserved for the particular Provincial/ Regional Quota given above as per Rules, the selected candidate shall compulsorily be posted to perform duties within the jurisdiction of concerned Province/ Region, particularly the candidates from Balochistan and Sindh.
- Candidates are advised to keep their mobile number operational during recruitment process as all communications will also be made through given mobile number.
The advertised posts are temporary, but likely to be permanent.
Recruitment Processing Fee, Payable to BTS is non-refundable / non- transferable. National Highways & Motorway Police is not charging any fee.
Carried forwarded posts from previous recruitments have also been included in relevant categories of the quota. For further information, please contact Help Line: 081-9201966
Balochistan Testing Service, Headquarter, H. No. 146/528-A, Club Road, Quetta Cantt, Balochistan.
- www bts org pk
- bts org pk
- bts org
- www bts org pk com
- bts jobs 2017
- bts org pk com
- nhmp jobs 2017
- balochistan testing service 2017
- motorway police vacancy
- motorway new job 2017