Jobs in IRMNCH & Nutrition Program Punjab Government of the Punjab 7th February 2017.
IRMNCH & Nutrition Program, Punjab intends to launch ‘Health and Nutrition Conditional Cash Transfer Project” in collaboration with Punjab Social Protection Authority. Applications are invited from qualified and experienced individuals, domiciled in the Punjab for Short Term Consultancy which is likely to be extendable (on performance based) for the said project.
• Determined, hardworking and focused.
• Willing to work hard under pressure
• Strong problem solving skills and the ability to think in a structured way in new circumstances.
• Ability to conduct complex analysis quickly and with limited supervision.
• Attitude for building solid, trust based relationships. • Strong team player
• Effective communicator and presenter.
Terms & Conditions
1. Application should be submitted by hand / by post I courier during the office hour in the office of Program Director. IRMNCH & Nutrition Program, Punjab, 5-Montgomary Road, Lahore.
2. The IRMNCH & Nutrition Program reserves the right to shortlist the candidates. Only eligible / shortlisted candidates will be called for interviews.
3. Applicants already working Government / Semi Government Organizations / Autonomous bodies should apply Through Proper Channel by due date.
4. Department has the right to accept / reject or cancel any application or recruitment process.
5. No TAIDA will be paid to the candidates for Test / Interview.
6. The last date for submission of application is 23-02.2017 up to 4:00 PM.
PROGRAM DIRECTOR IRMNCH & NUTRITION PROGRAM, PUNJAB 5-MONTGOMARY ROAD, LAHORE 042-99205326
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Senior Consultant
- Junior Consultant
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Newspaper, 7th February 2017.|