Jobs Invites in The Women University Multan 18th February 2017.
Applications are invited from dynamic motivated Candidates only for the following Positions in The Women University Multan. The Applicant must apply ONLINE through University website (www.wum.edu.pk) latest by 06-03-2017(closing date) and forwarded the download application from along with attested testimonials to the office of the Registrar within seven (07) days after closing date. Online application system will be open till 28-02-2017.No additional time will be given.
1. Candidates are required to submit one (01) set of download application (for each post) applying online on the University website www.wum.edu.pk along with two recent passport size photographs and attested copies of Documents /Certificates in all cases, statement of experience must be supported by certificates from the employees.
2. Posts for which Class “A” service is mentioned means relevant experience of Teaching/Administration (i.e.Administration/ Accounts/Audit/ office of Controller of Examination) whichever is relevant on BPS 17 & above Posts etc.
3. The application must accompany with the auto generated Challan Form (in original). The same can be downloaded after signing up/creation of account on the official website of this university. The processing fee, non- refundable amount of Rs 3000/-for the posts on position serial no 1 to 5 and Rs 1500/- for position on serial No 6.
4. Terminated from the service or penalized contrary to the service(s) by any of the University / Govt office are not eligible to apply.
5. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel attach N.O.C. issued by the concerned authority. However the advance copies shall be accepted subject to the condition that NOC shall be produced before the interview.
6. Moreover, experience/ service certificates duly attested from their present and former employers must be submitted with application.
7. Only short listed candidates will be invited for interview in person accompanied by original documents and no TA/DA or any other cost be paid to them.
8. The University reserves the rights that certificates/documents of the selected candidates may be verified and the verification charges will be borne by the selected candidate.
9. Incomplete Applications or those reached after due date will not be entertained in any case. No extra time will be allowed for postal transit etc.
Note: – The Women University Multan reserve the rights to withdraw any of its advertised posts without intimation/assigning any reason thereof.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Controller of Examinations
- Advisor Finance
- Career Counseling Officer
- Assistant Director
- Career Development Officer
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Newspaper, 18th February 2017.|