Jobs in TEVTA Government of the Punjab 5th March 2016.
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (“PTEVTA”) is the premier public organization established to promote TVET sector by imparting technical and vocational education and training through its 374 institutions all over the Punjab. Core objective of PTEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market driven demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, PTEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following post;
- General Manager (Human Resource)
- General Manager (Operations)
Terms and Conditions:
- Age limit up-to 55 Years.
- Candidates meeting the criteria are requested to download the application form from PTEVTA website (www.tevta.gop.pk)and submit it, along-with CV, three (03) latest passport size photographs, relevant experience certificates, reference letter from one (01) of the previous employer, attested copies of academic testimonials, domicile and valid C.N.I. C. The application, along-with other documents must reach through registered courier before 04:00 pm not later than March 11,2016 at the registered address of PTEVTA give n below. Any application received after the deadline shall not be considered.
- Terms and conditions of employment will be governed under PTEVTA Service Regulations.
- Candidates currently working in Federal/ Provincial/Semi- Government/ Autonomous Bodies/ Special Intuitions should send their application through proper channel. NOC is mandatory from the current employer at the time of interview.
- No age relaxation shall be given to any candidate. Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
- Application containing incomplete information, receive through entails or received after due date shall not be entertained.
- Only short listed candidates shall be invited for test/interview. No TA/DA shall be admissible for test/ interview.
- Appointment shall be subject to Health Fitness certificates duly issued by the Medical Board of the Service Hospital, GOP, Lahore PTEVTA reserves the rights not to fill in any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised Post without assigning any reasons.
- tevta invitation to bid November 2016