Jobs in SBP State Bank of Pakistan 28th February 2016.
State Bank of Pakistan, the Central Bank of country, regulates the monetary and credit system of Pakistan and fosters its growth in the best national interest with a view to securing monetary stability and optimum utilization of the country’s productive resources. SBP is looking for a high caliber and dynamic professional for the position of Chief Legal Advisor. This is a senior management position based at Karachi.
Chief Legal Advisor (OG-8)
Key responsibilities of the incumbent will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Lead and manage the functions of legal services to ensure smooth and timely delivery of services to various stakeholders.
- Provide dynamic and progressive legal support to deal with all issues of SBP and its subsidiaries, matters of banking industry as well as issues of national importance.
- Safeguard the interest of SBP & its subsidiaries and other stakeholders from legal issues and against all kinds of legal implications.
- Provide timely, sound and well thought out researched legal advice on issues related to SBP and its subsidiaries in the following broad areas:
- Litigation (Civil/ Criminal/ Constitutional)
- Banking, Commercial and Corporate Issues
- Judicial or Regulatory functions
- Drafting and review of Contracts
- Drafting of Legislation
- Service matters
Education: At least LLB from HEC recognized university. Preference will be given to candidates having higher legal qualification.
Interested Pakistani/AJK nationals meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria may send their detailed CVs along with covering letter, experience certificates, copies of educational documents, CNIC and a recent photograph addressed to the Senior Joint Director, Human Resources Department, State Bank of Pakistan, 10th Floor, SBP Main Building, Chundrigar Road, Karachi latest by March 15, 2016. Please clearly mark the envelope with the position applied for. Only short listed candidates will be contacted.
Reference: Dawn newspaper.
- legal advisor of nts