Jobs in Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board (PLDDB) 11st February 2016. Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board (PLDDB) is a non-profit Organization established under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984. The PLDDB has been aimed to develop Livestock & Dairy sector of the Punjab while facilitating small & large farmers In production, processing & marketing with the latest infrastructure and modern farming technologies to improve their animals’ genetics and milk/ meat production ratio. PLDDB intends to recruit on contract basis on the following positions for its Livestock Experiment Station (LES) Khizerabad, District Sargodha.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Project Executive
- Manager Farm
- Manager Admin
- Manager Planning
- Machinery Manager
- Machinery Mechanics
- Front Desk Officer
Application Submission Instructions:
- All positions are based at LES Farm, Khizerabad district Sargodha except serial no 09.
- The company is an equal opportunity Employer & has the rights to choose candidates in its sole discretion.
- We offer market based competitive salary along with other perks and fringe benefits.
- All the degrees must be from NEC recognized institutions.
- No TA / DA will be paid to candidates called for interview.
- Age relaxation may be given in exceptional cases.
- Only short listed candidates shall be called for interview.
Interested applicants may send their applications along-with Resume/CV and copies of all testimonials/degrees/certificates, CNIC and recent photograph latest by 25th February, 2016 at the below mentioned address Sr. Manager Finance & Ad min l Punjab Livestock & Dairy Development Board.
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|Dawn Newspaper, 11st February 2016.|