Jobs in Punjab Institute of Cardiology Lahore Model Pharmacy Lahore 3rd September 2016.
The Model Pharmacy of Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore invites applications for the posts of Junior Technician / Dispensers on contract basis for one year (extendable on satisfactory performance). Applications complete in all respect should reach on 29/09/2016.
|Sr.#||Post Name||Qualification||No. of Post||Age||Professional|
|1||Junior Technician Dispenser (Pharmacy)||F.sc (Second Division) from a recognized Board having diploma in the relevant Allied Health Sciences dispenser from a recognized board. If none is available, then candidates having qualification of Metric (second division) with science from a recognized board along with two years diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized Institute||03||18 to 25 Years||Technical training in relevant discipline / three month designated by UHS or Dist Health Developing Centre (DHDC) followed by training examination is conducted by Punjab Medical Faculty. Candidate must have good knowledge of retail setup and command on related software, Abuzar etc|
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- The post is non-Government
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
- 5 years relaxation in upper age limit shall be allowed.
- Candidates must be domiciled in any district of Punjab, Attested copies of educational qualifications, experience, two latest passport size photographs, residence / domicile and national ID card, self addressed postal envelop must be attached with application.
- Interview call letters will be sent separately on the given postal address.
- The candidates must bring all original documents related to the job, at the time of interview.
- No TA/DA will be allowed to the candidate for the interview.
- Pay package as per pay scale Government of Punjab.
CHAIRMAN Model Pharmacy Management Committee Punjab Institute of Cardiology, Lahore
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Last Date to Apply: 29-09-2016.|
||Express Newspaper, 3rd September 2016.|