A public sector organization requires following staff for its Project Management Unit (PMU) in Islamabad to implement internationally funded grant in selective districts of Balochistan, FATA. KPK and Sindh.
- All recruitments will be on contract basis. No TA/DA will be paid for appearing in the test / interviews. Only short listed candidates will be called for interviews test. We are an equal opportunity employer. Government servants should apply through proper channel.
- The candidate fulfilling the requisite qualification and experience are advised to Send their filled application form (available at www.dmc.gov.pk) along with: CV, CNIC & 02 photos.
- Incomplete or applications received after due date will not be entertained. The CV with application form and all the above mentioned documents will be received till 8th January, 2016 at, HR Section: PMU, Directorate of Malaria Control, 1st Floor NACP Building, NIH, Chak Shand, Islamabad.
|VACANT POSITIONS/JOB TITLE:|
- Asset management Coordinator
- Deputy Finance manager
- Provincial Coordinator
- Training Communication Coordinator
- Monitoring and Evaluation manager
- Monitoring and Evaluation Officer
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|1. Required Experience, 2. Salary/Entitlement||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|3. Sector/Industry (Government or Private) 4. Location/Area||Mentioned above.|
|5. Education / Qualification / Degree.||Mentioned above.|
|6. How to Apply, 7. Interview or Last Date to Apply||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|8. Address, Phone Number, Website||www.dmc.gov.pk|
|9. Job Published Date – Reference Newspaper||Jang Newspaper 24th December 2015.|
- www dmc gov pk