Pakistan Horticulture Development and Export Company (PHDEC) requires Chief Executive Officer for progressive development 15th October 2015.
Major Job Responsibilities fro CEO:
- Formulate goals, strategies, and objectives to ensure maximization of development in the sector and increase in sectoral exports and the long-term success of the Company.
- Lead and manage the Company within parameters defined in the articles and memorandum of association, and Government directives from time to time.
- Review and report regularly to the Board concerning the Company’s progress towards its goals and all material deviations from the goals, strategies, and objectives approved by the Board, including updating and making changes as required, and involving the Board in the early stages of developing strategy.
- Implement the financial and operating plans that support Me Company’s strategic plans.
- Review and report regularly to the Board on the overall progress and results against sectoral development and export, set targets and initiate courses of action for improvement.
- Identify the principal risks to the Company’s operation and implement appropriate systems to manage these risks.
- Keep the Board fully informed of all significant operational, financial, and other matters relevant to the Company, including legal, regulatory, and governmental policy developments.
- Coordinate with stakeholders, development organizations and government departments, for achievement of objectives of company.
- Management & human resources of the company as team leader.
- Work as the chief financial officer of the company.
- A minimum post graduate degree from a HEC-recognized university in one of the following disciplines: Agriculture, Agricultural Economics, Marketing and Agribusiness or Business Administration
- At least 15years relevant progressive experience in renowned national and interactional organizations involved in value chain development.
- At least 15 years relevant progressive experience in renowned national and international organizations involved in value chain development, capacity building of stakeholders, designing and implementing training programmes, providing information and advisory services, trade facilitation and establishing market linkages in domestic and international market.
- A good understanding of the horticulture value chain, strong communication and negotiation skills, strong leadership qualities, and proven track record of team building.
- An understanding of the financial and administrative decision-making channels in the government would bean advantage.
- The age on the date of application should not be more than 50 years.
- Must fulfill the fit and proper criteria specified in Scheduled) of the Public Sector Companies (Appointment of Chief Executive) Guidelines, 2015.
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad Image.
Reference : Jang Newspaper Lahore 15-10-2015