Jobs in Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development
Government of Pakistan Ministry of Overseas Pakistanis and Human Resource Development Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment
Expression of Interest for Hiring of Services of Testing Agency:
Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment intends to outsource written examination for recruitment of employees of BS-5 to BS-14. It is expressed that the assignment may involve managing a large number of applications.
General Requirements and Eligibility Criteria
- Name of the firm/agency/body with location of its offices and Their contact details.
- Minimum three years experience to conduct such assessment test at a large scale.
- Prior experience of offering test/examination services to competitive and renowned public and private sector. (attach list with proposal).
- Demonstrate capacity to undertake paper based as well as computer test of general/specific assessment campaigns across the country.
- Demonstrate the strong management system of test development, administration and assessments.
- The firm shall have a legal status recognized for local firm. Must have a valid NTN and in case of Private/Non Government Organization should be registered with Securities and Exchange Commission of Pakistan (SECP), Attach copies of valid certificate.
- Must attach an affidavit to the effect of good track record and that it has not been blacklisted by any organization at any stage.
- Details of the company profile, (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc), proof of scholastic capacity, mechanism for test development, its evaluation and up-gradation should also be attached.
- Financial soundness certificate, Bank statement for the last 12 months and last three years certified audit reports should be attached.
- Should demonstrate availability of adequate logistical structure with adequate staffing and arrangements to mobilize professional resources. Should have adequate financial and physical resources. The firm should ideally have some logistic base in Federal and Provincial capitals.
- Interested registered agencies well acquainted with above areas and qualified to meet the eligibility criteria are invited to submit their Expressions of Interest (E0I) in two sealed envelopes (one marked original and one marked copy) by indicating that they are qualified to perform the above services with details of their profile along with evidences to Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment, Islamabad not later than August 31, 2015 till 1600 Hrs.
- A Testing Agency will be selected in accordance with PPRA, Procurement of Consultancy Services Rules, 2010.
- Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment reserves the right to reject any or all EOls and cancel the process in the light of PPRA rules. Decision of Bureau of Emigration & Overseas Employment shall be final and cannot be challenged. E01 and detailed Terms of Reference can be seen on BE & OE website at beoe.gov.pk and PPRA website at www.ppra.org.pk.
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad.
Reference: Jang Newspaper 15-08-2015