Jobs in Ministry of Foreign Affairs Islamabad Government of Pakistan 3rd January 2016. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for recruitment in the Ministry of Foreign Affairs against the following Ex-Cadre posts:-
|VACANT POSITIONS/JOB TITLE:|
- Care Taker
- Room Bearer
- Sanitary Worker
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|1. Required Experience, |
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|3. Sector/Industry (Government or Private)|
|5. Education / Qualification / Degree.||Mentioned above.|
|6. How to Apply,|
7. Interview or Last Date to Apply
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|8. Address, Phone Number, Website||Ph: 051-9201405|
|9. Job Published Date – Reference Newspaper||Dawn Newspaper 4th January 2016.|
- Application on the prescribed format, (i) Name (ii) Father Name (iii) Date of Birth (iv) Educational Qualification (v) Domicile (vi) Postal address (vii) CNIC, (viii) Contact Number, should reach the undersigned within 15 days of the publication of this advertisement at Personnel-II Directorate, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, Constitution Avenue, Islamabad
- The Ministry of Foreign Affairs reserves the right to increase/decrease the number of posts, subject to their availability. Serving personnel may apply through proper channel.
- All the candidates applying for the above-mentioned post (s) shall be entitled to an upper age relaxation of five years in the maximum age limit given above as per Establishment Division’ SRO 586(1)/99, dated 18-05-1999, and F.9/2/91-R.5, dated 28-11-2000 This relaxation shall be over and above any other relaxation in age limit, if admissible underthe rules.
- The relevant testimonials except copy of CNIC need not be attached with applications. These documents will be produced as and when required. Applications, incomplete or received after the expiry date, will not be entertained.
Application Form for Recruitment is given above.
Note: Please attach attested photocopy of CNIC only. Applicants in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
- ministry of foreign affairs jobs 2016