Vacant Positions announcements in Medical Teaching Institution Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar 3rd January 2016.
The Khyber Teaching Hospital Peshawar has been designated an Autonomous Medical Teaching Institution with. a Board. of Governors as prescribed by the Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa under Medical Teaching institutions Reform Act 20 IS WTI Reforms Act. 201.5). The Board of Governors is determined to develop the hospital into a state of the art teaching medical facility as rapidly as possible. Applications are invited for the following positions:
|VACANT POSITIONS/JOB TITLE:|
- Hospital Director (Full Time)
- Medical Director
- Dean of Khyber Medical College
- Nursing Director
- Finance Director
- Secretary Board of Governors
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|1. Required Experience, |
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|3. Sector/Industry (Government or Private)|
|5. Education / Qualification / Degree.||Mentioned above.|
|6. How to Apply,|
7. Interview or Last Date to Apply
|20th January, 2016.|
|8. Address, Phone Number, Website||Chairman, Board of Governors Medical Teaching Institution, Khyber Teaching Hospital, Peshawar.|
Web: www.kth.gov.pk , Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +92-91-9224400-7, +92-91-9224243
|9. Job Published Date – Reference Newspaper||Dawn Newspaper 3rd January 2016.|
- The positions shall be filled on contract basis for a period of three years, extendable for a further two terms of three years each: on performance basis.
- Attractive salary package and benefits would be offered to the selected persons.
- Selection shall be made by the Selection Committees constituted by the Board and the appointment shall be made by the BOG
- Only short-listed candidates will be called for interview by the Selection committee.
- Applications, with a covering letter and detailed Curriculum Vitae should be sent to the following address by 20th January, 2016.