Jobs in Livestock and Dairy Development Department Government of the Punjab 01-01-2016. Position For Vice Chancellorship University Of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Lahore, Pakistan .
- The Search Committee appointed by the Competent Authority has invited applications for the position of the Vice Chancellor, University of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, (UVAS) Lahore — a continuation of the oldest Veterinary Institution in Asia.
- The Vice Chancellor is the principal executive and academic officer of the University with the responsibilities to ensure all legal, statutory and procedural provisions are observed in order to promote efficiency and effective learning of the University.
- The intended candidates for this position should have an outstanding record of leadership and proven experience of managing an organization at a senior position level.
- The persons already in service should apply through proper channel with a certificate from their present employer that there is no pending or in progress inquiry against the employee concerned. Awarded punishment, if any, should clearly be mentioned by the employer concerned.
- The incumbent shall hold office for a term of four years and serve during the pleasure of the Chancellor.
- The incumbent shall be given salary package as prescribed by HEC.
- Basic Salary equivalent to Professor at Tenure Track System.
- Vice Chancellor Allowance @ 20% of basic pay.
iii. Transport and medical facilities as per entitlement of BPS-22.
- Any other perk and privilege granted by the chancellor as deemed necessary under peculiar circumstances.
- a) Qualifications Ph.D in the field of Veterinary / Animal Sciences.
- b) Experience
- i) Academic At least 10 years teaching experience at Postgraduate level in a HEC recognized Public Sector University.
(ii)Academic Administration 10 years academic administrative experience as Vice Chancellor/Pro-Vice Chancellor/ Dean of a Faculty/Director Centre of Excellence/Director Research/Director ORIC/ Director of an Academic Institute/Chairman of a Teaching Department /Principal of a Constituent College.
Note: Academic/Academic Administrative Experience should be with documentary proof.
Applications on plain paper with one page candidate’s vision statement for the University, detailed CV, attested copies of educational documents, date wise teaching and administrative experience certificates duly certified by the competent officer, list of research publications with photocopy of 1st and last page of each publication and three recent passport size photographs should reach the office of the Secretary, Government of the Punjab, Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Civil Secretariat, 2-.Bank Road old P&D Building Lahore upto 15th January, 2016.
Secretary Government of The Punjab Livestock And Dairy Development Department Civil Secretariat 2-Bank Road Old P&D Building Lahore.
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|1. Required Experience, 2. Salary/Entitlement||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|3. Sector/Industry (Government or Private) 4. Location/Area||Mentioned above.|
|5. Education / Qualification / Degree.||Mentioned above.|
|6. How to Apply, 7. Interview or Last Date to Apply||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|8. Address, Phone Number, Website||Ph. 042-99210526-27.|
|9. Job Published Date – Reference Newspaper||Jang Newspaper 1st January 2016.|
- livestock punjab orders
- livestock jobs 2016
- livestock punjab notification
- livestock jobs November 2016
- Pakistani Livestock job nov2016
- nts jobs livestock jobs
- nts jobs live stock
- livostock jab
- livestock punjab orders 2017
- contact list of the secretariat in livestock department of lahore