Applications are invited from the Retired Government Servants fulfilling the below stated requirements of qualifications and experience. for the position of Project Director, BPS-19 (on Contract Basis for the Period of One Year). at Islamabad High Court, Islamabad. Appointment will be made Purely on merit. Candidates possessing the requisite qualification and experience are eligible to apply.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
M.Sc/B.Sc (Civil Engineering) from recognized University or an equivalent qualification with 20 to 25 years experience in Government/Semi Government Organization preferably experience of working as Project Director (Construction an Maintenance of Building).
Schedule For Submission Of Applications, Short Listing & Date Of Interview given above. Or visit www.ihc.gov.pk
HOW TO APPLY
- Applications alongwith attested copies of testimonials, CNIC, two attested Photographs, experience certificates, should be sent THROUGH POST addressed to the undersigned on or before 15-10-2015 within office hours. Applications received after due date & time shall not be entertained.
- Late and incomplete applications and those received without requisite documents shall not be entertained.
- No TA/DA shall be admissible for appearing in the interview.
- Candidates should bring their original documents including CNIC at the time of interview.
- The Competent Authority can cancel the seat and the date of interview at any time without any prior
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad Image.
Reference : Jang Newspaper Lahore 02-10-2015