Jobs in Employer Company as HSE Adviser
An equal opportunity employer needs services of an HSE Advisor who is:
- Innovative, proactive, command in written and spoken English, suitable computer literacy, excellent communication, documentation and timely and effective management reporting.
- Bachelor of engineering in Energy and Environment Engineering.
- Certification(s) by internationally recognized professional institutions.
- At least 5 years experience of handling HSE matters efficiently in Oil & Gas / Process Industry.
- Knowledge of requirements of acts and normative documents on the issues of safety, labor protection, environmental protection and applicable standards.
- Knowledge of main technological processes of production & their compliance to safety requirements.
Interested individuals, who fulfill the aforesaid requirements, may apply in confidence enclosing detailed CV with current photograph and 02 references of their previous employers, by email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Only short listed candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DAadmissible.
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad.
Reference: Jang Newspaper 23-08-2015