Jobs in Divisional Public School & Inter College Apply online Sahiwal a Project of Sahiwal Education Trust, Sahiwal 23rd August 2016.
Established in 1986, DPS is a well known institution of Sahiwal. Campus is spread over 61 acres of land. It has more than seven thousand students and an excellent teaching faculty comprising of almost 380 teachers. DPS has brilliant record in academic field. DPS started Afternoon School in 2009. Staff is required for the Morning & Afternoon School and Chichawatni Campus. Applications are invited from suitable candidates for the following vacant posts in Divisional Public School & Inter College Sahiwal. Requisite qualification and terms and conditions of service are given below. (Candidate must specify the campus while applying)
For more details please visit website: www.dpsswl.com
|Sr.#||Name of Vacancy||Pay Scale||Morning||Afternoon||Chichawatni Campus||Minimum Quaification||Age|
|1||Subject Specialist (Male)||17||Urdu (1)|
Pak studies (1)
|M.A. / M. Sc. in relevant subject (at least rd division) from Chartered University / Recognized by Higher Education Commission Islamabad||21 to 45|
|2||Subject Specialist (Female)||17||English (1)|
|———–||Physics (1)||M.A. / M. Sc. in relevant subject (at least rd division) from Chartered University / Recognized by Higher Education Commission Islamabad||21 to 45|
|3||Junior Teacher||16||Urdu (1)|
|B.A. /B.Sc. with relevant subject (At least 2″d division) from Chartered University / Recognized by Higher Education Commission Islamabad||21 to 45|
Terms & Conditions:
- Candidates with maximum age of 45 years are eligible to apply and no application beyond the prescribed age limit will be entertained.
- Candidates may download application form from the web site of DPS (www.dosswl.com)
- Application Form must be submitted along with original bank receipt of Rs. 550/-. Please attach attested copies of degrees/certificates, CNIC, detail of experience and 2 passport size photographs. Complete application must reach DPS Sahiwal by 20th September 2016. Application can be submitted in person also.
- Pay & Allowances as per Govt. of Punjab Pay Scales applicable at Sahiwal / Chichawatni.
- Facility of Contributory Provident Fund, DPS Allowance and Old Age benefit are available.
- Single accommodation for male teachers is available on nominal charges.
- Experienced teachers will be preferred.
- Test will be held in DPS Sahiwal on Sunday rd October 2016 at 09:00 A.M.
- No T.A/D.A. will be admissible for Tests/Interview.
- DPS Sahiwal reserves the right of decreasing/increasing/cancelling any vacancy without prior notice.
- Candidates can apply for a post in Pay Scale 17 or 16. Double candidature will not be accepted.
- Last date of submission of application is 16th September 2013.
Retired Professor can also apply against post in Pay Scale 17. No written test will be held for them. Pay will be negotiable.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Subject Specialist
- Subject Specialist
- junior Teacher
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Last Date of Apply: 20-09-2016.|
|Express Newspaper, 23rd August 2016.|
- ppsc subject specialist jobs 2017
- fpsc subject specialist teacher post
- ppsc new jobs subject specialist
- subject specialist jobs in fpsc