Balochistan University of Engineering And Technology, Khuzdar announces jobs for academic and non academic programs 28th November 2015. Job opportunities come and join most peaceful city of Balochistan, The city of opportunities and bright future.
Balochistan University of Engineering and Technology, (BUET) Khuzdar is a public sector University providing a strong technical base for the development of the country. We provide a congenial and innovative environment to benefit our students and employees by prospecting nuance in the pedagogies and administration. Applications from energetic, competent and experienced professionals from all Pakistani citizens are invited for the following positions:-
ADDITIONAL INCENTIVE FACILITIES:-
- The Academic and non-Academic staff shall be paid 55% and 50% additional Hardship Allowance respectively, over and above the pay.
- Family accommodation is available specially for Academic staff.
- A Bachelor Lodge for Academic staff
- Modern equipped Gym at Campus.
- A Secondary School of Excellence at campus.
- Professor (NPS-21) Civil, CS Engineering, Mathematics
- Associate Professor (NPS-20) Elect, Civil, Computer System Engineering and Mathematics
- Lab Lecturer (NPS-18) Elect, Mech, CS Engineering
- Controller of Examinations
- Director QEC
- Director Sports
- Senior Engineer
- Deputy Director QEC
- Medical Officer
- Data analyst QEC
- Assistant Director Sports
- Assistant Librarian
- Office Assistant
- Steno Typist
- Lab Assistant MED
- Lab Assistant CED
- Dispenser (NPS-8)
- Junior Clerk
- Driver, Plumber, Photostat machine operator
Eligibility criteria: for eligibility criteria of Academic positions, please visit:
Eligibility criteria:- for Eligibility criteria of Non-Academic positions please visit www.buetk.edu.pk/job.html. For jobs on serial 13 to 24 only Balochistan domicile are eligible.
How to apply:
- Application must be submitted on prescribed application form available at university
- website: www.buetk.edu.pk/job.html. However, candidates for the jobs below NPS-7 can send their application on plain papers.
- All applications must be supported by an application processing fee (non-refundable) of Rs.1000/- for NPS-16 and above and Rs.500/- for NPS-7 to NPS-15, to be deposited at UBL Khuzdar through Bank challan or in any other bank in Pakistan in shape of demand draft in favour of Treasurer BUEr Khuzdar.
- A detail CV, motivation letter, attested copies of all the testimonials, three recent photographs must be submitted with application.
- The Retd Armed Forces Personal from Balochistan province encouraged to apply.
- Last date for submission of application is 18th December, 2015.
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad Image.
Reference : Dawn Newspaper 28-11-2015
- balochistan university job