Jobs in IBA Community College Jacobabad 27th December 2015
Responsibilities: • Provide leadership to the Institute
• Possess distinguished reputation as scholar and academician having close familiarity with academic functions both class room teaching and research
• Most be familiar with new technology trends in teaching such as teaching through technology, e-learning and distance learning
• Experience of full executive, academic, administrative and financial operations at Institute level
• Launch new international initiatives and affiliate the school with international standard Boards
• Attract, motivate and retain high quality faculty and administrators
• Manage active and effective communication with students, parents, general public and media etc.
Qualification and Experience: • Should have minimum 2′ Class Masters degree/PhD (preferred) with M.Ed from any reputed HEC recognized University/Institute.
• Should have minimum 10 years of experience in academics or administration with proven record of leadership.
• Candidate most possess proficiency in English and computer skills.
|VACANT POSITIONS/JOB TITLE:|
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|1. Required Experience, 2. Salary/Entitlement||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|3. Sector/Industry (Government or Private) 4. Location/Area||Mentioned above.|
|5. Education / Qualification / Degree.||Mentioned above.|
|6. How to Apply, 7. Interview or Last Date to Apply||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|8. Address, Phone Number, Website||All are Mentioned above.|
|9. Job Published Date – Reference Newspaper||Jang Newspaper 27th December 2015.|
- Iba communicate jacobabad student in class five pics