Urgently Required Civil Engineer or Architect Engineer For Senior Management Position in Qatar 13th December 2015. We are a leading fast growing interior Fit-out contractors in Qatar, specialized in Dry Wall partitions & False Ceiling works having annual turnover QR 100 million. The Company is one of the subsidiary of a well reputed Qatar based business conglomerate comprising of nine Companies (in Civil construction, MEP, manufacturing and trading) and presently engaged in the number of Hi-End shopping Malls & Commercial buildings.
In view of fast growing market of Qatar, we have developed a rapid expansion plan with the hiring of Architects, Civil engineers, Designers and skilled workers to meet our requirements. A Senior Management Position is therefore created in the Interior Fit-out Company who will report to the General Manager, having following qualification & experience:
- Qualified Civil Engineer OR Architect from a reputed University.
- At least 20 to 25 years of relevant experience with a proven record of 10 years of experience on Senior Management Positions.
- High proficiency in written, spoken & negotiation skills in English language.
- Proven track record of Construction Management. Design Coordination & Contracts, Management & Tendering of Buildings with the reputed Architectural, Engineering & Contracting Firms.
- Gulf experience will be preferred but not essential.
- Willing to stay for a longer period in Qatar.
- Age limit is minimum 45 years but not exceeding 50 years.
Selected candidates shall be offered attractive salary commensurate with the Gulf market, free bachelor furnished accommodation. Bi-annual paid leave with return air tickets, free medical and end of service benefits, as per Qatari Laws.
Interested personnel, who meet the above criteria, may please send their detailed CV alongwith recent photograph and Skype ID within 7 days from the publication date of this advertisement, through following E-mail IDs:
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad Image.
Reference : Published in Dawn Newspaper.