Jobs Apply Online in The International Union for Conservation of Nature (IUCN) Peshawar 27th September 2016.
IUCN, the International Union for Conservation of Nature, is a membership Union uniquely composed of both government and civil society organizations. It provides public, private and non-governmental organizations with the knowledge and tools that enable human progress, economic development and nature conservation to take place together. IUCN and the FATA Secretariat are implementing the project Water Governance FATA (Environmental Cell) with the financial assistance of Swiss Agency for Development & Cooperation (SDC). We are looking for experienced Team Leader for FATA Environment Cell at the FATA Secretariat, Peshawar.
TEAM LEADER, Water Governance in FATA (Environmental Cell) Project – Peshawar based
Under the supervision of Country Representative IUCN Pakistan and the Secretary P&D FATA Secretariat, the incumbent will be responsible for providing support to the Water Governance in FATA (Environment Cell) Project. The incumbent will also be responsible, through Secretary P&D FATA Secretariat, for developing, managing and providing guidance and support in the effective implementation of the project activities at the FATA Environment Cell and Planning & Development (P&D) Department, Peshawar.
He / She will be expected to demonstrate conceptual leadership and direction in the areas of Ecological Sustainable Development Planning; Challenges in Water Governance; and Collaboration and Partnerships, while working in close collaboration with departments, institutions and organizations of various FATA Agencies and Frontier Regions (involving both the public and private sectors, as well as civil society and local organizations).
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS REQUIRED:
- The incumbent should have a Master’s degree in management sciences, engineering, social sciences and/or Natural Resource Management.
- At least ten years of relevant experience with international organizations, preferably in development of projects and programme/project management in the development sector, with the ability to lead a team.
- Demonstrate strong collaboration and liaison with the relevant Government departments and FATA Secretariat.
- Demonstrated experience in applying Results Based Management tools in managing complex donor-funded projects.
- Expertise in project formulation and implementation will be an added advantage.
- The candidates must be well versed in written and spoken Urdu/English/local language with strong analytical and interpersonal skills and ability to work in a team and willing to travel in connection with project activities.
DURATION: One year from the date of appointment, and extendable.
For detailed Terms of Reference (TOR), please visit our website: http://www.iucn.orulinvolvednobs/
Applicants are requested to apply online through the Human Resource Management System by visiting http://www.iucn.orr.pk/involved/jobs, clicking the position title applying for and pressing the “Apply” button. Applicants will be asked to create an account and submit their profile information. The vacancies close at midnight on 2′ October 2016. Applications will not be accepted after the closing date.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Team Leader
- Water Governance
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||Dawn Newspaper, 27th September 2016.|