Jobs Apply Online in Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources 3rd September 2016.
Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources, Government of Pakistan is currently looking to appoint an in-house Legal Adviser on contract basis for an initial period of 2 years which may be extended on mutually agreed terms and conditions at the sole discretion of the ministry, to pursue the court cases, arbitration cases and contractual issues and, therefore, seeks applications from suitable Pakistani professionals having following minimum qualifications and experience
• Bachelor degree in law (LLB) from any reputed local or foreign university leading to admission to practice in Pakistan.
• Sound, in-depth and practical knowledge and understanding of all Pakistani Petroleum exploration and production laws, rules, policies and relevant contracts e.g. Petroleum Concession Agreements, Joint Operating Agreements, Production Sharing Contracts and Joint Venture Agreements.
• Sound, in-depth and practical knowledge and understanding of the constitutional jurisdiction of the High Courts, civil procedure, evidence, local arbitration laws and the laws and treaties governing foreign investment in Pakistan.
• Comprehensive knowledge of the international arbitration laws and rules including ICC, LC1A, UNCITRAL, PCA, SIAC and ICSID arbitration rules and principles of Public International Law.
• Familiarity with potential oil & gas disputes and emerging industry issues and methods commonly employed for their efficient and expeditious resolution.
• The ability to analyze and present information and draft materials from the legal point of view in a clear and logical manner.
• Strong inter-personal and leadership skills along with excellent Verbal and written communication skills, analytical and problem solving skills and ability to work independently with discretion.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office and internet research skills.
• At-least 07 years of experience with Minimum 05 year active practice as an advocate of the High Court in some leading/notable law firm in Pakistan.
• Documented experience of local litigation and arbitration of oil & gas and related disputes.
• Documented experience of international arbitration of commercial disputes preferably investment treaty arbitration matters.
• Experience in legal matters/ arbitration cases pertaining to upstream petroleum sector will be given preference.
|Age Not more than 35 years|
- Remuneration/Package: Negotiable on lump sum basis
- Interested applicants are advised to submit their complete CV demonstrating their relevant qualifications and professional experiences in precise, brief and self-explanatory manner along with attested copies of all educational transcripts and certificates, bar enrollment certificates, and one color passport size photograph within fifteen days from the date of publication of this advertisement. Incomplete and late applications will not be considered at all.
- The above said application material must be sent in a sealed envelope, addressed to the Director General Petroleum Concessions, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Resources and sent to the Petroleum House, Attaturk Avenue, Sector G-5/2, Islamabad. Based on individual qualification and suitability, only shortlisted applicants will be called for interview. No TA/ DA will be paid to any applicant called to Islamabad for the interview.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Legal Adviser
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Last Date to Apply: 18-09-2016.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Dawn Newspaper, 3rd September 2016.|
- jobs in ministry of petroleum and natural resources Isb 2017
- ministry of petroleum and natural jobs 2017
- pakistan petroleum and natural resources add 2017
- petroleum and natural resources department pak jobs