Jobs Apply Online at www.hr1384.com.pk Public Sector Scientific & Technical Organization 28th August 2016.
A Public Sector Scientific and Technical Organization seeks to fill under mentioned posts with highly motivated & result-oriented individual following disciplines.
Apply online at: www.hr1384.com.pk
- Where 1st Division in the final degree is mandatory (for annual system 60% & for semester system CGPA 2.5/4). only one 2nd division (not less than 50%) in the entire academic career from Matric onward is allowed.
- For Position code 1 to 6: The eligible candidates should have registration with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- The posts are purely temporary but likely to be continued for an indefinite period.
- Compliance to advertised criteria does not guarantee short listing. If large number of applicants meet prescribed criteria. Only the candidates having higher grades in respective degree /relevant experience will be short listed.
- Candidates having done 0/A Level. Should provide equivalent marks (given by IBCC)in the application.
- Candidates already in Govt. Services should apply Through Proper Channel and submit NOC at the time of interview from their parent departments that if selected they will be relieved accordingly.
- Concealment of information in any respect (academic /experience or any other) may disqualify the applicant from candidature /employment at any stage.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Assistant Engineer Electrical Power
- Assistant Engineer Electronics
- Assistant Engineer Mechanical
- Assistant Engineer Metallurgy
- Assistant Engineer Mechatronics
- IT Officer
- Scientific Officer Physics
- Scientific Officer Electronics
- Scientific Officer Geology
- Store Officer
- Admin Officer
- Assistant Manager Procurement
- Lecturer Chemistry (Male/Female)
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Last Date to apply: 12-09-2016.|
|Express Newspaper, 28th August 2016.|
- www hr1384 com pk
- www hr1384 com
- www hr1384 com test date 2016
- hr 1384