Jobs 2016 in Sindh Transport and Mass Transit Department Government of Sindh 18th September 2016.
Transport and Mass Transit Department Government of Sindh, Karachi. Applications are invited from suitable qualified professionals having Sindh domicile with highly motivated and result oriented individuals for appointment on contract basis for three years, renewable, for the following posts for Project Implementation Unit (PIU) of Vehicle Inspection and Certification Project and Public Private Partnership (PPP) Node. Transport and Mass Transit Department Government of Sindh, Karachi.
for more information please visit website: www.sindh.gov.pk
Note: Attractive salaries commensurate with the qualification and skills would be offered.
Terms & Conditions:
- We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage all citizens domiciled in Sindh, meeting the aforementioned minimum qualifications, to apply application on a plain paper, with their resume, a passport size photograph. And a copy of valid and attested CNIC or passport on the address given below.
- Female candidates and members of minority communities are encouraged to apply.
- Applicant must indicate on the left side of the envelope the post for which he / she has applied. If you are applying for more than one post then separate application for each post must be made.
- No walk-in or by hand applications will be accepted.
- Other public sector employees can also apply through proper channel.
- Only eligible and shortlisted candidates will be called for interview in Karachi.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview purpose.
- Applications should reach the undersigned latest by 3rd October, 2016 by closing hours.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Project Manager
- Mechanical/ automotive Engineer
- Urban Planner/ Urban Infrastructure Engineer
- Environment Expert
- Assistant Manager PIU
- Assistant Manager PPP Node
- Office Assistant P.S
- Computer Operator
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Last Date to Apply: 03-10-2016|
||Dawn Newspaper, 18th September 2016.|