Job Opportunity In Pakistan Cricket Board PCB
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB), engaged in promoting and developing the game of cricket in Pakistan and maintaining general control of the game, is seeking dynamic individual with creative leadership both, individual & strategic, along with analytical & managerial skills for the following position:
Pakistan Cricket Board (PCB) is seeking a Manager Sponsorships for its Marketing & Sales Department the candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree from an HEC recognized university with 3 to 5 years of work experience.
- Research and maintain a list of potential sponsors.
- Generate sponsorship leads and business opportunities.
- Manage and update all records of negotiations with various partners.
- Conduct fair value assessment of all PCB products and packages, in consultation with relevant stakeholders.
- Manage an annual sponsorship timetable to meet deadlines.
- Package and present all PCB products across various categories.
- Coordinate sponsor meetings and assist in negotiations with current and potential partners.
- Build and manage relationships with all commercial partners.
- Actively seek an expansion of PCB’s sponsorship categories.
- Organize an annual Sponsor Conference.
Interested candidates fulfilling the above-mentioned criteria may apply to the following address with a recent passport size photograph, latest by 7th September, 2015. Clearly mark your envelope with the title of the position applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be applied for interviews. No TA/DA shall be paid.
Pakistan Cricket Board
Gaddafi Stadium, Ferozepur Road, Lahore, Pakistan.
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad.