Job Opportunities in Programme Implementation Unit (PIU) Punjab Inclusive Education Project (PIEP) Government of the Punjab Special Education Department 9th October 2015.
Special Education Department, Government of the Punjab is implementing a Punjab Inclusive Education Project (PIEP) as a pilot in Bahawalpur & Muzaffargarh districts to mainstream children with mild disability by providing them formal schooling opportunities. The project is a part of the Punjab Governments’ initiatives in the education sector to meet its national and international commitments to provide free and compulsory education to all children. A Programme Implementation Unit (PIU) has been established to monitor and ensure implementation of the Punjab Inclusive Education Project. Applications are invited from residents of Punjab province for the following positions, which will be filled strictly on merit in a transparent manner:
- Manager (02 Posts) District Screening Team
- Manager (01 Post) District Monitoring Team, for Muzaffargarh District
- Chowkidar (01 Post) Location: Lahore
- All the posts are on an initial contract till June 30, 2016, in case the project is extended, the incumbents may be considered for extension subject to satisfactory performance.
- Application along with CV, attested copies of educational & experience certificates, CNIC and a passport size recent photograph may be sent to the following up to October 26, 2015 (Monday) till 4.00 p.m.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview. No TA/DA will be given for the interview.
PROJECT DIRECTOR Programme Implementation Unit (PIU)(IPL-12955 Punjab Inclusive Education Project (PIEP),Special Education Department 48-A, Faisal Town, Lahore. Phone: 042-99230497
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad Image.
Reference : Jang Newspaper Lahore 09-10-2015
- punjab inclucive education project faisal town lahore job