Job Opportunities in OGDCL Oil & Gas Development Company Limited 31st July 2015
Oil & Gas Development Company Limited (OGDCL) is looking to induct high caliber professionals who can take the company to new heights and dimensions in under listed categories of services:
Senior Driller (EG-IV)
|Qualification and Experience|
Diploma of Associate Engineer / F.A/F.Sc with 12 years experience of oil well drilling in a reputed oil company.
|Driller (EG-III)||Diploma of Associate Engineer / F.A/F.Sc with 08 years experience of oil well drilling in a reputed oil company.||35 Years|
|Assistant Driller (EG-II)||Diploma of Associate Engineer / F.A/F.Sc with 05 years experience of oil well drilling in a reputed oil company.||35 Years|
- Candidates working in Government / Semi Government and Autonomous bodies should apply through proper channel.
- Applications will be processed in confidence. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for test/ interview.
- The selected candidates will be offered a 02 years contract employment (extendable with mutual consent) with market based salary and other benefits commensurate with experience and Company policy.
- Incomplete applications and received after due date will not be entertained.
- Quota will be observed as per Government rules.
- The Company reserves the right to fill or not to fill any of the advertised position.
- No TA/DA will be admissible for interview / test.
- Post applied for should be clearly mentioned on the envelope.
- Applications completed (application form is available on website i.e.(ogdcl.com) in all respect giving name, father name, date of birth, domicile, detail of academic qualification, training and professional experience (period with dates, designations and name of the organization where worked) supported by relevant documents along with a copy of CNIC and two passport size photographs be sent latest by 13.08.2015 to the address given below.
Chief incharge (admin / recruitment) Oil & gas development company limited (OGDCL)