LRMIS Land Records Management & Information Systems is a major, project of the Government of Punjab being executed by the Board of Revenue with financial assistance of the World Bank. Applications from Punjab domiciled candidates are invited for appointment on contract basis against the following posts in the project,
|Sr. No||Post||Age||No. of Posts||Salary||Requirements|
|01||Assistant Database Administrator||25-35||03||77,000||· Master’s degree in IT/ Computer Sciences/ BS/BIT (at least 2″
Division) / BCS (4 years) from a recognized university.
· 3 years practical experience in database administration, installation, troubleshooting, maintenance of any database management system in an operational and online transaction processing environment at a local or foreign organization of good repute. Must have designed, deployed and maintained a backup and recovery strategy for an online transaction procession system.
|02||Data Center Infrastructure Engineer||25-35||02||70,000 .||· M. Sc. (Computer Science)/MIT/M.Sc (Electrical / Electronics) / Bachelor in Electrical/Electronics/ BCS (Hons).
· 3 years experience in public / private sector in relevant field. Must be CCNP.
|03||Civil Engineer||25-35||03||100,000||· B.Sc Civil Engineering (at least 1″ Division) from recognized 1 institution registered with HEC.
· 5 years experience in relevant field.
|04||Assistant Manager (HR)||25-35||01||70,000 ,||· Master’s degree in HRM (at least 2″ division) from al
recognized university /institution.
· 3 years practical experience ofResource Human resource management
- Applications accompanied by CV, copies of attested educational certificates, experience certificates, one passport size photograph, copies of CNIC & Domicile should reach the undersigned during office hours by 15.08.2015.
- Appointments will be subject to terms and conditions as determined by the Government of the Punjab.
- Public sector employees may also apply with the permission of respective Head of the Departments.
- Number of posts can be increased /decreased without any notice.
- Only short listed candidates will be called for interview and no TA/DA shall be admissible for the purpose.
- Envelopes must be clearly marked with the post applied for.
- The selected candidates will be on probation for 90 days.
- The following quotas shall continue to be observed for the above mentioned posts on contract basis..
- a) 3% quota for disabled persons b) 5% quota for minorities c) 15% quota for women d) 20%
- quota for the children of serving/retired government servants in BS-1 to 5, from representative
- Disable candidates will have to submit a certificate form provincial council for re-habilitation of disable person of social welfare department. Females are encourand to apply.
HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT, PMU-LRMIS, BOARD OF REVENUE, PUNJAB.
57-C-II, Gulberg-III, Lahore. Ph. No. 042- 99268046-48
- lrmis job 2017
- lrmis jobs 2017