Iraq Power Plant Jobs Apply Online September 2016.
An international leading company with offices in the 6 continents and with 20 years’ experience on thousands of projects worldwide providing variable work force solutions and engineering services to the Power Generation and Oil &Gas industries, We are currently seeking professionals for following positions with experience in power plant operations & maintenance to work in a world-class power generation facility in Iraq
- Shift Charge Engineer
- Control Room Operator
- Field Operator
- Electrical Engineer
- Electrical Technician
- I & C Engineer
- I & C Technician
- Mechanical Engineer
- Mechanical Technician
- EHS Specialist
- Plant Chemists
- Shift Chemists
- Welder Cum Mechanical Technician
- Machinist Cum Mechanical Technician
Candidates must have minimum 5 years’ field experience with Combined Cycle power plant Operation, Technically savvy, with in-depth hands-on experience in Operation & Maintenance. English language proficiency is a must.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Attractive salary and benefits
- Relocation assistance
- Engaging working environment, in a state of-the-artificiality, utilizing the latest technology in the market
- Extensive training and certification in Gas Turbine maintenance. Repair and overhauling, both locally and abroad We are looking for people who want to be based in Iraq. We provide a long term career opportunity, continuous skills upgrading, a career path and international exposure.
Resume yout CV’s at: firstname.lastname@example.org