Internship opportunities for Post graduates in PEF 9th December 2015, Interns Required For Punjab Education Foundation.
Punjab Education Foundation, an autonomous organization established by Government of the Punjab, is committed to the promotion of quality education at affordable cost through Public Private Partnership. PEF provides an opportunity of practical training to post graduates having special aptitude of learning and producing maximum result. The Foundation has authorized NTS to conduct test for the recruitment against the position of intern for six months. The NTS invites applications from suitable candidates for entry test against this position. An experience certificate after successful completion of tenure will be issued to the PEF Intern, if he/she meets the criteria.
|Age||Maximum 30 years or within 3 years of completion of master/equivalent qualification.|
|Duration||6 months (extendable for another term of 6 months based on performance).|
|Qualification||Master Degree with 1st Division in the relevant subject or 4 year Bachelors degree in the Sciences/ Social Sciences|
|Stipend||Rs. 30,000/- per month.|
|Term of Contract||Placement of Interns shall be purely temporary and stop gap arrangement, which can be terminated at any time without assigning any reason.|
Traveling and Domicile
|Selection of candidates will be based on Lahore, Rawalpindi and Multan regional office. However, positions are not fixed, employees can be transferred anywhere in Punjab and Frequent traveling is involved. TA/DA will be given as per policy for traveling Applicants must have domicile of Punjab.|
|No right of regular placement||The placement shall not confer any right of regular placement nor shall such placement be regularized under any circumstances.|
How to Apply:
- The application forms and online deposit slips are available on National Testing Service’s website www.nts.org.pk.
- The applications must reach at the given address not later than December 23, 2015.
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through posts or by any other courier services.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 500/- through prescribed deposits slips on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL. Deposited amount is non refundable and nontransferable.
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters, Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
- Incomplete Application/by hand submission of application forms will not be entertained.
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Change of test centre is not allowed, original CNIC and Roll No Slip is mandatory for test entry.
- PEF has right to call top scorer candidates for interview according to need/requirement of pool.
- Foundation has the right to reject or cancel any application at any stage during recruitment process. We are equal opportunity employer. Anybody who tries to influence the process of selection by any means will be disqualified. Only short listed candidates will be called for test/ interview.
- Af at any stage, it is discovered that any PEF Intern obtained this placement on the basis of forged/bogus document or through deceit by any means, the placement shall be considered void ab initio and the Intern shall be liable to refund all amounts received from the Foundation as a consequence of his/her placement in addition to such other action as may be taken against him / her under the law. The PEF Interns will be liable to recovery of any pecuniary loss caused to the Foundation.
Reference: Express newspaper 9th December 2015.
- december test by pef 2016