Internship in Government Department Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Agency Energy Department Lahore Government of the Punjab 22nd July 2016.
Punjab Energy efficiency and conservation Agency of Government of the Punjab, Energy Department has been established to carry out the project of “Punjab Energy efficiency and conservation Program” by the Gov. of Punjab. It invites the applications from suitable candidates domiciled in Punjab for appointment against below mentioned positions on contract basis for 3 months (extendable subject to satisfactory performance but pure contractual
- 1. Graduate in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, Environmental, Chemical Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, Architectural Engineering and Energy Engineering.
- The qualification for Energy Engineer trainee/researcher is Post Graduation in Energy Engineering with minimum GPA 2.25.
- Short courses on Energy management and Energy training will be preferred.
- Experience in Energy Efficiency and conservation will be preferred.
- Typing speed 45 w.p.m.
- Registered with Pakistan Engineering Council. Max Age: (21-25) Years Interested candidate may send their detail resume/CV and copy of CNIC at the address given below. We are an equal opportunity employer. Females and minorities are encouraged to apply. No TA/DA will be given for the purpose of interview. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview. The last date for submission of detail resume is 8th August, 2016.
Muhammad Qasirn Khokhar Managing Director, Punjab Energy Efficiency & Conservation Agency (PEECA). Energy Department, Government of the Punjab. 206, Shadman-1, Opposite Rehmania Masjid, Lahore. Phone: (+92-42) 99203522
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Trainee Researcher
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Last Date for Apply: 08-08-2016.|
||Express Newspaper, 22nd July 2016.|