Institute of business Administration IBA National Talent Hunt Program 2016.
The IBA National Talent Hunt Program (NTHP) is a fully funded program jointly financed by IBA Karachi, corporate and public sector organizations, which selects grooms and prepares talented students from the less privileged areas of Balochistan, Punjab, Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhawa, FATA, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan, for the comprehensive IBA admission process to enter into the BBA/ BS programs. This extended four-week orientation program will be based on merit cum need consideration. It will enhance students’ knowledge of English Grammar & Composition, Mathematics and Basic Presentation & Communication Skills and emphasize on personal development & grooming.
MATRIC STUDENTS: Students who have secured 80 % or above marks in the Matt examination conducted by the Board of Secondary Education of Pakistan in the year 2015 and will be appearing for the HSSC Level – I examination in the year 2016. HSSC LEVEL – I STUDENTS : Students who have secured 75 % or above marks in the HSSC Level 1 examination conducted by the Board of Intermediate Education of Pakistan in the year 2015 and will be appearing for the HSSC Level – II examination in the year 2016.
Those with a passion to excel and the desire to join the premier business school in Pakistan may send the application form by filling the Online Application form available at https://talenthunt.iba.edu.pk Those who are unable to fill-up the online application form can download the Scholarship form from our website and send it by March 26, 2016 to the ‘Coordinator, the IBA National Talent Hunt Program’, IBA Main Campus, University Road, Karachi
Main features of the program:
Following subjects will be taught in the orientation program free of cost:
- A) ENGLISH
- B) MATHEMATICS
- C) PRESENTATION & COMMUNICATION SKILLS
- Individual Tutoring, Mentoring And Counseling
- Teaching material will be provided free of cost
iii. Free accommodation at IBA – Hostel for the duration of the program
- Stipend Rs. 3000/- per month will be paid to the deserving candidates
- Visits to the Corporate organizations during the Orientation program
- Mock Exams, Interviews, Group Discussions and Distinguished Lectures from renowned trainers.
Last Date of Submission March 26, 2016 Saturday (Online Application Form: https://talenthunt.iba.edu.pk)
- Assessment Test April 17, 2016 Sunday
- Test Results April 23, 2016 Saturday
- Interview Date May 6, 2016 Friday (KARACHI/OUTSTATION)
- Final Results May 14, 2016 Saturday
- Orientation Program June 6, to June 25, 2016 (X-XI Students)
For further queries and updates contact: Coordinator — Dr. Zeenat Ismail Senior Executive Syed Rizwan A.Bukhari (Ext. 2632 Executive Umesh Kumar (Ext. 2557)
Address: IBA Main Campus: University Road, Karachi Tel: (92-21) 38104700 Fax (92-21) 99261807 or 99261508
Website: http://nthp.iba.edu.pk Email: email@example.com