Employment Opportunities in Banks IBP Institute of Bankers of Pakistan, Certified General Banker Program for Microfinance Sector 2017.
Last Date to Apply: January 15, 2017
The Institute of Bankers Pakistan (IBP), established over 6 decades ago is a pioneer and leading capacity building institute for the financial sector of Pakistan.
Applications are invited for the V’ batch of “IBP Certified General Banker Program for Microfinance Sector” that equips the participants with the right knowledge and practical exposure needed to enter & excel in the microfinance sector of the banking industry.
The program has been developed in the collaboration with the leading microfinance banks of Pakistan namely Khushhali Bank, Mobilink Microfinance Bank, NRSP Bank, FINCA Microfinance Bank, U Microfinance Bank and Pak Oman Microfinance Bank.
Eligibility for Applying in IBP 2017:
- Graduation with minimum 14 years of education in any discipline by an HEC recognized university.
- Basic knowledge of M S Word 8- M.S Excel program.
- Not less than 500,10 aggregate marks in any academic qualification.
- Not over 25 years of age.
TRAINING & COURSE DESIGN:
- Duration: 08 weeks (04 weeks class room training and 04 weeks on the job training).
- Timings: 09:00 am to 05:00 pm.
- Centers: Karachi, Lahore & Rawalpindi.
HOW TO APPLY in IBP?
Apply through an Online Application Form available at IBP website http://ibp.org.pk/cgb-microfinance.aspx Only online applications will be accepted.
At successful completion of the course, the trainees would be awarded Certificate in the general banking and would become a Certified General Banker (CGB) for microfinance sector. IBP will ensure CONFIRMED placement of the candidates in the banking industry. All the certificate holders would automatically be enrolled as Alumni of The IBP School (TIS).
- Online Registration & Training are “FREE OF COST”.
- NO TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates prior or during the program.
- Any misinformation would lead to disqualification at any point and time by IBP.
IBP PARTNER BANKS
- Khushhali Bank
- Mobilink Microfinance Bank
- NRSP Bank
- FINCA Microfinance Bank
- U Microfinance Bank
- Pak Oman Microfinance Bank.
- www ibp org pk