ICRC Online Apply Opportunity in the International Committee of the Red Cross Peshawar 14th August 2016.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) in Pakistan is looking for energetic and dynamic person to work in its communication department, based in Peshawar
Communication Officer (Legal)
Minimum Qualification: • LLB or equivalent in Law and Shariah,
- Knowledge of international humanitarian law would be an asset.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of relevant experience in similar field.
Skills: • Excellent written and spoken English, Urdu and Pashto.
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent analytical skills Standard Function Description
- Develops and implements an all-inclusive strategy to promote international humanitarian law (IHL) among academic circles and civil society of KR
- Expands and strengthens networking with key universities, civil society including legal fraternity and think tanks of KP.
- Organizes events connected to the promotion of IHL, i.e. information sessions, certificate courses, moot court competitions, etc
- Conducts presentations on ICRC and IHL to different audiences
- Translates institutional documents and publications into Urdu, Pashtu and English
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Communication Officer (Legal)
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Last Date for Apply: 24-08-2016.|
|Dawn Newspaper, 14th August 2016.|
- icrc salary and benefits