IBA Institute of Business Administration Karachi, Leadership and Ideas for Tomorrow.
- IBA (Institute of Business Administration)
- CEE (Center for Executive Education )
A Series of Ten Workshops Enabling The Family Business To Get On The Fast Track Growth.
9th Workshop on: What goes in making a better business? The role of strategy & the options we have.
Date: February 2 & 3, 2016, at Lahore Duration 1.5 Days, Fees Rs. 30,000/- per head.
Attend the workshop series & find out for yourself the value that this program brings to your business, your family and to yourself. The series is designed to address the concerns about adapting to the emerging opportunities and managing the growth. It aims at providing a guided opportunity to the participants,
- To reflect on their current style of running business,
- Identify the new elements required for gearing up for the change &
- Start working on the same. It involves structured work in all the three areas of Knowledge, Skill and Attitude. It is not a subject-linked curriculum based program.
Lead Faculty: Professor Primal Merchant, Director Global Family Management Business Programs at S. P. Jain School of Global Management. Mumbai.
Attend the first introductory workshop @ Gujranwala What is the job of Top Management? Balancing between ‘Today’ & ‘Tomorrow’ Gujranwala – 4 February, 2016 — 09:00am to 05:00pm.
For further details: Tel: (021) 38104701 Ext: 1804, 1807 & 1809 Fax: (021) 38103008