Home Department Government Jobs in Lahore Government of the Punjab 23rd August 2016.
Home Department, Government of the Punjab, requires the services of suitable Pakistani Nationals of Punjab Province for the following posts on contract basis (Lump-sum pay package).
|Sr.#||Name of Post||No. of Post||Pay Package||Age|
|1||MIS Manager||1||1,50,00 PKR||Maximum 35 Years|
|2||Database Administrator||1||120,000 PKR||Maximum 35 Years|
|3||System Administrator||1||120,000 PKR||Maximum 35 Years|
|4||Software Developer||2||120,000 PKR||Maximum 35 Years|
|5||Networking Engineer||3||75,000 PKR||Maximum 35 Years|
|6||Hardware Technician||1||35,000 PKR||Maximum 30 Years|
|7||Data Entry Operator||9||25,000 PKR||Maximum 30 Years|
Terms and Conditions:
- Application Form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts.org.pk).
- Candidates shall submit Application Form duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.500/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application Form.
- Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, ABL or HBL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
- Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
- Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics, NTS test (to be conducted by National Testing Service) and interview by the Department.
- Only short listed candidates on the basis of written test will be called for interview.
- Last date of submission of application is 05.09.2016.
- Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test centre, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
- Candidates can also download their roll no. slips from NTS website.
- Candidates shall present original documents, along with a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents, at the time of interview. 11. The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy/Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
- The applicant must be having a domicile of Punjab Province and can be posted anywhere in Punjab. Local residents will be given preference.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Last Date of Apply: 16-09-2016.|
||Express Newspaper, 23rd August 2016.|