Higher Education Commission HEC Pakistan Overseas Scholarships:
Human Resource Development Initiative MS Leading to PhD Programme of Faculty Development for Universities of Engineering Science and Technology.
Applications Invited for Fall-2016 / Spring-2017 Sessions
Online applications are invited from outstanding Pakistani/AJK nationals for award of overseas scholarships in engineering disciplines. The scholarships are being offered for Masters leading to PhD and Direct PhD degree programmes in technologically advanced countries. List available at http://www.hec.gov.pk/hrdiUESTP
- Pakistani/ AJK national.
- Candidate must have minimum 16 years of education for admission in MS leading to PhD Programme and 18 years of education for direct PhD programme in engineering disciplines only.
- Candidate must have acquired the above requisite qualifications on or before April 30, 2016.
- Applicant can have maximum two second divisions throughout the academic career.
- Applicant must have valid registration certificate from Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) or Pakistan Council for Architecture and Town Planners (PCATP) on or before April 30, 2016.
- Maximum age must be 35 years on April 30, 2016. For full time employees of public sector Universities, Colleges and R&D organizations, the maximum age must be 40 years on April 30, 2016
- The candidate who is already availing any other HEC scholarship is not eligible to apply.
- Candidates have to secure 50% or above marks in HEC aptitude test. Test will be conducted by HEC and roll number slips will be provided to eligible applicants two weeks prior to the test.
- All scholarships will be awarded on merit within approved provincial quota.
- Candidate must have a final degree in the relevant field of study.
- Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of their academic record and HEC aptitude test score.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for interview by relevant country’s team for award of scholarship.
- The awardee will also have to execute a bond with HEC to serve Pakistan preferably in any Institution of Higher Education for a minimum of five years after completion of studies.
- Candidates are required to make sure whether relevant field of studies is being offered in their choice of country / university.
- Candidates are required to indicate the country/university of their choice in order of preference in the application form. HEC reserves the right to re-allocate the country / university.
- Obtaining Visa for relevant country shall be the responsibility of candidate.
- Admission requirements must be met by the applicant, according to the university policy.
- HEC reserves the right to postpone or cancel the scholarship process at any stage.
Documents Required with Application:
- Attested copy of Computerized National Identity Card
- One passport size photograph (Not older than 90 days)
- Attested copy of Domicile Certificate
- Attested copies of all educational testimonials (Attach in descending order)
- Attested copy of valid PEC / PCATP Registration
- In-service candidates need to apply through proper channel along with NOC from their employers that if scholarship is granted, they will be required to leave immediately
- Statement of purpose in the field of study (300 words on one page)
- Research proposal / abstract (for PhD candidates only)
- Original deposit slip / ATM transfer receipt for Rs. 300/- (non-refundable) as application processing fee, in favour of Director General Finance, HEC at Habib Bank Limited Online Account Number 1742-79001334-1
Please note that the candidate may not be necessarily placed in exact country/university of his/her choice and HEC’s decision will be final. Apply online at the following weblink http://www.hec.gov.pk/hrdiUESTP and submit your applications to Rizwan Ahmed Khan, Project Director-HRDI-UESTPs/UETs Higher Education Commission Sector H-9, Islamabad. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- hec scholarships 2016
- hcf socolarship in jang
- hec overseas scholarships 2017 for ME
- hec schlorship 2016 in ajk
- Hrdi hec scholarship merit list of previous year
- hrdi scholarship result 2016
- hrdi test result 2016
- human resource policies of hec pakistan
- scholarships for bs students by hec for 2016