Higher Education Commission Pakistan The Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship Programme Offered by the Government of Hungary 2016-17.
The Higher Education Commission (HEC) invites applications from Pakistani/AJ&K nationals for the Stipendium Hungarian Scholarship Programme 2016-17 for four-year Bachelors, two-year Masters and three-year PhD studies in selected subjects. The initiative has been launched by the Hungarian Government under Bilateral Higher Education and Scientific Exchange Programme. All awards will be made on the basis of academic merit, quality of research proposal, potential of candidate,and the likely impact of their research work on the development of Pakistan.
Detailed eligibility criteria is available at www.hec.gov.pk/ffsp
Detailed instructions are available on HEC website, which must be read thoroughly. Reference letters should be submitted in sealed envelopes.
- Download HEC application form available at www.hec.gov.pk/ffsp, fill it completely and get its printed copy,and attach bank receipt with HEC form only.
- Also apply online to this scholarship through Hungarian website http://www.tka.hu/international-programmes/2966/stipendium-hungaricum . Get its printed copies (two sets) and attach all requisite documents with each set separately. Prepare two application sets each in spiral binding separately containing print out of online Hungarian application form along with all requisite documents attached with each set.
- HEC may conduct interviews of initially shortlisted candidates through the subject experts at HEC.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be accepted. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- All nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send two sets of Hungarian application form along with required documents in spiral binding and one copy of HEC application form separately on or before, March 1, 2016 on the address given below.
IMPORTANT NOTE (for professional degrees programme)
It is the sole responsibility of students applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture, etc.) to first get confirmation of its accreditation from respective council i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical and Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, Nursing Council, etc.
Deputy Director HRD, In-charge Hungarian Scholarship Programme/FFSP HRD Division, Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad. www.hec.gov.pk
- www hec gov pk/ffsp
- Hec ffsp
- www tka hu
- hec hung
- hec hungry sch
- hec hu
- stipendium hungicarum scholarship
- stipendium hungarian scholarship programme
- selected student for stipendium hungaricum by hec 2016
- pakistan tka