Four-year Bachelors, Masters & PhD Studies Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme 2017-18
Introduction to HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
HEC invites application from Pakistani / AJ&K nationals for the Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship Programme 2017-18 offered by the Hungarian Government under bilateral Higher Education Exchange Programme. All awards will be made on the basis of the academic merit, specific disciplines / priority fields, quality of the research proposal, potential of the candidate and the likely impact of the work on the development of Pakistan.
Detailed eligibility criteria is available at HEC website: http://hec.gov.pk/
Last Date to apply: March 03, 2017
How to Prepare the Application Package:
Detailed instructions are available on HEC website, which must be read thoroughly before applying/ sending application. Important Note before Applying to any Programme Applicants should make sure that in case of applying for undergraduate programme, they must apply for four years Bachelors only, in case of Masters, they must have 16 years of academic qualification completed and for doctoral (PhD) programme, they must have 18 years of academic qualification completed. HEC will not recognize any three years Bachelors degree.
It is the sole responsibility of student(s) applying for any professional degree (viz. Medical, Engineering, Agriculture etc.) to first get confirmed its accreditation from the respective Councils i.e. Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC), Pakistan Medical & Dental Council (PMDC), Agriculture Council, & Nursing Council etc. All programmes offered in English language, hence English proficiency will be required.
The candidate can only apply in the subjects mentioned below:
Programme Undergraduate Programme (BSc/BA) Masters Programme (MSc/MA) Doctoral (PhD)Programme Major Disciplines Agriculture Technical & Engineering and Veterinary Natural Sciences Arts , Humanities & Social Sciences Technology Social Sciences Engineering Archaeology Natural Sciences Specified Field of interest Sub Fields Subjects • Agri. Engg. • Agri. Business. • Agri. Machinery.
- Food Engg. • DVM. • Technical Management. • Physical Education & Training Engineering • Civil • Mechanical • Electrical • Bio Engg • Chemical • Industrial Product Design • Environmental • Computer Science & Engg. Bio Sciences. • Nursing & Patient Care. • Earth Sciences. Business Informatics. • Public Health. Wildlife Conservation and Management. • Applied Economics
- International Business Economics • International Relations • Business Administration & Management • Georah gpy • Archaeology • Bio Technology • Food Technology • Food Safety Engg.
- Psychology Business Administration & Management Public Policy & Management International Relations Sociology gy • Civil Engineering / Transportation Engineering. • Rural Development Engineering. • Civil & Transportation • Rural Development. • Environmental • Bio Sciences. • Earth Sciences • Hydrobiology (Water Quality Management).
Artificial Intelligence. Internet of things. Power Engg. Safety & Security Sciences. Civil &Transportation Engg. io Sciences. Pharmaceutical es Science Environmental Sciences Climate Changed Food Sciences. Public Administration Sciences. Sports Engg./ Biomechanics Earth / Geo Sciences Law & Political Science Material Science & Technology Psychology Sociology
Procedure to Apply HEC Stipendium Hungaricum Scholarship:
- Apply online to this scholarship through the Hungarian website: http://www.tka.hu/ w; after online submission, get its printed copy and attach all requisite documents in spiral binding (01 set of application).
- Apply online at HEC website: eportal.hec.govipk/loa. After online submission, get printed copy of HEC application and attach NOC from employer (if employed) and attach bank receipt with HEC form only.
- HEC may conduct test/interviews of initially shortlisted candidates through the subject experts at HEC.
- Incomplete applications or applications received after due date will NOT be entertained. The recommendation of nominating agency i.e. HEC will be final and binding.
- All applicants should note that all nominations from Pakistan will be routed via HEC. Please send one set of Hungarian application form along with requisite documents in spiral binding separately and one copy of online HEC form (without documents) separately on or before, March 03, 2017 on the address given below:
Engr. Waheed Ahmed Mangi, HRD Division, Deputy Director HRD Higher Education Commission In-charge Hungaricum Scholarship Programme Sector H-9, Islamabad. Ph: 051-90808029 1 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, www.hec.gov.pk